Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm posting some new Baby Announcement cards that are now in the store. I have some Save the Date cards in the works, too...SO, if you are a photographer and interested in having me use your photos for my designs, I will compensate in the form of free photo cards! I'm looking for modern and non-traditional photos. Leave a post here if you are interested and I will contact you.

I am also now offering custom LOGO WORK.
Below are a few from my portfolio. Contact me for prices and if you are interested.

Have a great week!
Leora

4 comments:

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

I've only had one newborn session, but I'd be honored if you used any of my pictures. Let me know if you are still looking and don't mind using less than stellar pics! :)

slgober said...

Hi Leora... are you looking for pictures of babies, children or couples?? I have some of all of those if you are interested! You can email me with what you are looking for and I will send you some samples!! slgober@cox.net

Patriot said...

You have some great stuff! I enjoyed looking at the examples.

New giveaway this week for American made toys! Come on over to check it out - and spread the word!

Have a fantastic week!!

gabs-art said...

great layouts!