Sunday, January 6, 2008

Logo Design Work

I have had a lot of inquiries about my logo design work, so here's a post dedicated just to that! :)
Pricing and details:
I charge $125 for logo services. This price includes 2 logo designs to choose from with up to 3 revisions on the chosen design. It also includes a business card design and a watermark. A $50 fee is required up front, but this would be applied to the total. Once the logo work is done, an invoice is sent for the rest of the amount ($75) and the finished products are then sent via email once payment is received.

Portfolio:
Logo Adoption:
And I am NOW offering a new service for logos that need a home. These are designs that were not picked by my clients. You can choose any of these designs at a discounted price of $60. You will not be allowed any changes except the name and color. If want a watermark or business card, this is an extra $25.
Please contact me if you have any questions:
sanfleo@cableone.net

3 comments:

Ariane said...

WOW, these look great, and a great price too=)

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Hi Leora!
I love your designs. :)
I had a question about the licensing and I couldn't find a way to email you. My address is
happymommykasie (at) yahoo.com
Thank you so much!

Amy-Jo said...

Leora, just a note to say thank you for my your work on my logo. I love what you did and I'm extremely happy with the result. The colors, the font, the design. I love it all. You were a pleasure to work with and I will definitely come back for all my design needs.