Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some More Product!!!

It's been a Looooong time since I last posted, so I thought it was time!!

Here are two new items that I have posted in the store since my last blog post:
MORE ART PAPERS!!
The first set of my Art papers were a success so I put together another set...check them out!
Picture This: Art Papers 2




I also have some Quick Cards but PLEASE NOTE that if you plan to use these in your professional business, you need to also purchase the professional license for them:
Don't forget that I have my photo cards that you can purchase as sets...I have two sets from 2007 and 2008:


***PLEASE NOTE*** "Year" was misspelled on my Color Me Joy photo card and has now been fixed. SORRY about that!!

I also have a few new paper sets in the store and they do offer a professional use license so if you plan to use them professionally, be sure to purchase the license.

Happy November!!
Leora Sanford

No comments: