Monday, November 2, 2009

there is no black hole that has sucked me in...I really am here

so, I guess it takes a REALLLYYY good collaboration project (and being at home with the flu = a few extra minutes between naps) to get me motivated to post on this darn blog!! LOL. It's not that I don't LIKE you all but time really is a commodity that I rarely have enough of.

I won't bore you with any details of my crazy-busy life...I will simply jump to the goods!! :)
Without further ado, here are my latest projects. (by the way...these are just a couple of my latest goods...to see EVERYTHING that I've been up to, check out my store HERE: Little Dreamer Designs

in good company
a paislee press + leora sanford collaboration


For a limited time, we are offering some free quick pages with the purchase of this kit...AND the kit is on sale for iNDSD (international digital scrapbook day). You can pick it up for 15% PLUS the quick pages! PLEASE NOTE: At this time, this kit is for personal use only.

I have a new line of Christmas Photo Cards for this year that I put in the store a month or two ago. If you haven't already picked them up, check them out...I had a LOT of fun creating them for you!! A combination of doodles and paint brings whimsy and an artsy flair to your customers.


Keep in mind that you can purchase each set individually, but when you buy the whole set, you save!!

I have the intentions of getting better about posting here. I want to start promoting more of my products, giving tips and having give aways. Leave me some feedback on what you would like for me to feature on my blog!! Stay tuned for a freebie, too. Just a little somethin' I've been working on for all of my fabulous customers as a way of saying "thanks for your patronage and support."

Off to get more rest.
Leora

No comments: